Residency Requirements

  • IF YOU ARE A HOMEOWNER: provide either a copy of your most recently paid tax bill or a copy of a recent mortgage statement. The name and address on these documents must match the name and address of the parent or legal guardian of the student being registered. If you have just recently closed on a new home, please provide the Settlement Statement from the closing or the Certificate of Occupancy along with a homeowner's insurance policy.

  • IF YOU ARE A RENTER: a copy of your lease agreement with the term listed.

  • IF YOU RENT WITHOUT A LEASE: (on a month-to-month basis)one of the following must be provided:

    • A notarized Landlord Statement
    • A Cable, Electric, or Fuel/Oil Bill, clearly stating the name and physical address of the registering family.
    • A rent receipt including the physical address

  • IF YOU LIVE WITH A DISTRICT RESIDENT: (ex: parent or grandparent) and do not pay rent, a set of signed and notarized Affidavits which will be provided, must be completed as described below:

    • The first is to be signed by the district resident, who must also provide proof of residency as stated above.
    • The second is to be signed by the parent or legal guardian of the registering student

  • Below is a non-exhaustive list of acceptable proofs of residency

Electric Bill Official Postal Address Change Form
Cable Bill Auto Insurance Card
Phone Bill Moving Company Receipt
Cellular Phone Bill Motor Vehicle Registration
Checking Account Statement Health Care Benefits Statement
Payroll Record Income Tax Return
Voter Registration Card
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.